Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lesson #5: Macro Mode--WrapUp

We gave Macro mode a try this weekend, but since it was Rob's and my first time getting up close like that, I'm not sure we've totally mastered the technique. We went for the more still life approach rather than the traditional flower approach. That's our style... and most of our plants around here are thirsty.

We kept trying to decide whether our photos were just zoomed-in photos or actually "macro." Rob thinks that he's more of an angles/perspective guy than a macro guy. And, well, I haven't decided what I am. I know that I am curious about how a Macro lens would enhance our technique, and I know that I am still in need of practice with Macro.

How did this challenge go for you?

From Rob of Jana and Rob.

From ljam.

From Jana of Jana and Rob.

No comments: