- Typically we view the world head-on, in a straight forward direction. But to add interest to your photos, explore different angles.
- Get down onto the ground and angle your camera up and towards your subject.
- Get up on a chair or table and shoot from above.
- "Unusual View Angle" by Antti Lehtinen
- "Finding Fresh Angles to Shoot From" by Darren Rowse.
- "Break the Rules and Get Down Low" by Jodi Friedman.
- "Raise Your Arms" by Miz Booshay.
- "Composing People Photos: Point of View" from Kodak.
Be sure to let us know that you're playing along by leaving a comment answering this question:
If you could view the world from someone else's perspective, whose would you choose and why?