Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lesson #3: Framing--Wrap Up

I don't know about you but I was busy this week, and it was difficult to squeeze in the third photo assignment into my crammed schedule. Luckily a trip to the zoo and carrying my point-and-shoot in my purse allowed me to capture a couple of great framing shots.

But I'm going to keep this technique in the back of my head as we move forward because even with the few images that I captured, I can see how the composition is so much more interesting when the subject is framed by other elements in the environment. What great framing opportunities did you capture this week?

Here are a couple of examples that were posted to the Shutter School Flickr group. Good work, everybody!

From Rob of Jana and Rob.

From ljam.

From Jana of Jana and Rob.

Join us on Wednesday when the next lesson will be posted!

No comments: